Free GNSS Training for Professionals
GNSS experts from the Ecole Nationale de l’Aviation Civile (France), Politecnico di Torino (Italy), Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya (Spain) and AstriPolska (Poland) are giving 2 GNSS related tutorials within the eKnoT professional training program.
This program is supported by the European Commission (EC) and the European GNSS Agency (GSA) through the H2020 project e-KnoT which is aimed at offering GNSS training to employees of industry, research centers and institutions.
Twelve 3-day tutorials are provided free of charge**, over 3 years (2 tutorials in 2015 and 5 tutorials in 2016 and 2017). It has been decided to provide two extra tutorials in 2018. For more information, you can read the e-KnoT Professional Training Leaflet for 2018
Registration is open and can be requested here
For any inquiries please contact Ms Sara Bouterfas
+33 5 62 17 42 76
** only travel costs, hotel and living expenses have to be covered by the participants Professional Training Provided by ENAC
Professional Training Provided by ENAC
If you or your company/Institution wants to follow a GNSS training, ENAC offers the following professional course:
- GPS L1 C/A Signal and Signal Processing in the Receiver (ANSEO-18)
- Basic PVT Computation (ANSEO-19)
- Advanced GNSS Positioning (ANSEO-20)
- Future GNSS System (ANSEO-21)
- Advanced navigation systems – GNSS for Civil Aviation (ANSEO-23)
In addition to the above mentioned training programs, courses for professionals can be tailored on demand to better suite their needs.
For more information you can contact ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org
Studying GNSS at ENAC
ENAC provides several degrees in which GNSS and Navigation are key topics:
- The ENAC engineering MSc (IENAC)
- The Master in Aerospace Systems – Navigation and Telecommunications (MSc AS-NAT)
- The Advanced Master Air Navigation System Engineering and Operations (MSc ANSEO)
For more information you can The contact us